- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the Person in charge of the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected on the website: https://powerflames.com (hereinafter “The Website”), is: Oscar Rodríguez Moreno, with NIF: 74854673T (hereinafter, “The Owner”). Your contact information is as follows:
C / Guindaleta, 6 8ºB CP: 29003
Contact email: email@example.com
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by the Website, through the forms extended on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of The Owner and duly declared and registered in the General Register of the Data Protection Agency that can be consulted in the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://wwwagpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and meet the commitments established between The Owner and the user of the website or maintaining the relationship that is established in the forms that it completes, or to attend a request or query thereof.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the user’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set forth in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the previous user will be required at all times for completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of minimization of data: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the user during the time necessary for the purposes of their treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a manner that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the person responsible for the treatment, in this case “The Owner”, will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Personal data category
The categories of data that are treated in the website, are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data treated in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the treatment of personal data.
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is consent.
The Owner, agrees to seek the express and verifiable consent of the user for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The user will have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw the consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not affect the use of the website.
On occasions when the User must or may provide their information through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed in case that the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are destined
The personal data is collected and managed by The Owner. with the purpose of being able to facilitate, speed up and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter completes or to respond to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities specific to the corporate purpose of The Owner, As well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improving the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
When the personal data are obtained, the User will be informed about the purpose or specific purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be assigned; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Periods of retention of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of your treatment and, in any case, only as long as you do not request its deletion
Recipients of personal data
The personal data of the User will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time that personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or the categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal information of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years may give their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by The Owner If it is a minor of 14 years, it will be necessary to consent of the parents or guardians for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful in the measure in which they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
The Owner undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent destruction, loss or accidental alteration or illicit of personal data transmitted, conserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
However, because The Owner can not guarantee the inexputability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a violation occurs. of the security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the RGPD, violation of the security of personal data means any breach of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the person responsible for the processing, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it is accessible. information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has on The Owner and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD before the Responsible for the processing:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether The Owner is treating his personal data or not, and if so, to obtain information about his personal data and the treatment that The Owner has carried out or carries out, as well as as, among others, of the available information on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or anticipated thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of withdrawal (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treaties; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User is opposed to the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; personal data have been treated illicitly; personal data should be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the interested party’s request to delete any link to that personal data.
- Right to the limitation of the treatment: It is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illegal; The Person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller their personal data in a structured, commonly used and mechanical reading format, and to transmit them to another person in charge. of the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other person in charge.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the treatment of them by The Owner
Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes the contrary.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Person Responsible for processing with the reference “RGPDBAJA”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation.
- The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted, by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Petition with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address to effect of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that certifies the request that formulates.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and / or email:
C / Guindaleta, 6 8ºB
29003 Málaga (Spain)
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the current regulations in the way in which their personal data are being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to present a claim to a control authority, in particular, in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).